Decision Day at Fort Nelson!

The big decision…do we spend the time to head north east to Yellowknife from Fort Nelson or do we start home?? So close and yet so far! We debated right up to the last minute and to help us make the decision we went to see Peter Villers at Villers Air Services in order to gain some local knowledge on the weather and terrain. We really wanted to go to Yellowknife but there was two things that stopped us, smoke from forest fires and a line of thunderstorms. If we had 3 or 4 days for this part of the trip no problem, but we didn’t, so we decided to start the trek home. Great airport and lots of activity. Thank you Peter.